Interior Painting Company St. Louis
We specialize in painting home interiors
Painting the interior of your home is a great home improvement project if you're looking to make a big impact. Whether you decide to just paint a single room or repaint the entire interior of your home it's important to choose a painter with experience and good track record of customer happiness. You'll be looking at your interior for a long time so you probably want it done right.
Signature Painting Company is a full service painting contractor based out of St. Louis, Missouri. With over 20 years experience in the painting industry you can feel confident that you're hiring a proven professional. We specialize in interior painting projects of all sizes. From repainting a couple of rooms in your home to repainting your entire interior including all of your trim the team at Signature Painting Company can transform your home interior with a modern color scheme.
Interior Painting Services in St. Louis, Missouri:
- Complete interior repaints
- Repainting walls & ceilings
- Themed room painting
- Painting interior trim and moulding
- Interior wood staining (stairs, railings, cabinets, and more)
- Wall texturing (removal and replacement of wall textures)
- Faux finishes
- Drywall repair and finishing (water damage and hole patching)
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Provide you with an expert color consultation.
- Kill any mold or mildew on your walls or ceilings.
- Scrape and sand areas to be painted for a smooth surface.
- Remove any wallpaper or wall coverings.
- Protect and cover floors, moulding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces not to be painted.
- Remove and put back electrical sockets and switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any wall or ceiling devices.
- Apply caulking where ever necessary for a nice clean finished job.
We Provide The Following Surface Preparation On Every Project:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface to be painted.
- We will kill any mold or mildew that might be present.
- Scrape and sand any loose or flaking paint.
- We'll repair any surface defects such as cracks, dents, or old nail holes.
- Surfaces will be primed prior to painting (if required)
We are extremely meticulous with our painting prep work so you're left with nothing but smooth freshly painted surfaces.
After we're done painting and the new paint has properly dried we'll finish off with a final cleanup of our work areas. We will also reinstall all of your trim, electrical receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. Our entire crew will take every precaution possible to ensure we keep your home spotless and we leave no trace of our presence other than your beautifully painted interior.
Interior Painting Color Consultations
We've been in the painting industry for over 20 years and in that time we've watched various color trends come and go. We enjoy staying on-top of what the most popular current colors are and we offer all of our interior painting clients expert color consultations. We can take a look at your current interior, listen to your vision, and come up with a few different color choices that will look great in your home and make it a more modern and enjoyable space for you and your family.
Once we're finished painting the interior of your home you're going to have to live with your choice of colors for a long time so we want to make sure it's modern, beautiful, inviting, and current with today's painting trends.
We only use professional quality paints from trusted and proven companies such as Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, PPG Porter Paints, and Glidden Professional. We'll be able to help you choose the best product for your particular needs and application.
After paint has been applied and dried we then finish off with a final cleanup and begin restoring all of your trim, receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. When we are finished with your project you’ll never even know we were even there aside from the beautiful new finish we’ve left behind.
Why Choose Signature Painting Company To Paint Your Home Interior?
When you choose Signature Painting Company to paint your home interior you're partnering with a team of professional painters with decades of combined experience. We've been in business since 2001 and have painted hundreds of home interiors in that time.
We have a solid track record of happy customers, many of them calling on us again and again for their painting needs and also referring us to their friends and family. It's through the quality of our work that our business continues to grow.
The owner (Mike Laws) is present on every project and takes great pride in the work that Signature Painting Company completes in our customers' homes. We care about your painting project and we want to make sure we do the best job we possibly can. We provide unbeatable value, we keep your home spotless, our pricing is fair, and the quality of our finished painting work is unmatched.
If you'd like to schedule an estimate to paint your home interior then give us a call (314) 553-9955 or fill out our online contact form and we'll get right back to you.